Trident Club LTE
No fuss, simple to use systems for club volunteers who don’t time events every day. No need to be an IT guru. Just turn them on.
The Club-LTE is ideal for small events and clubs. Club members aren’t timing events every day and often aren’t technically minded, so we’ve kept things simple on the outside to make it easy for you to set up, and turn on. But the smarts on the inside are all there and packed into a small, lightweight, waterproof plastic latched ‘pelican case’.
- Include 2 3 Meter Ultra Mats $3,400.00
- ReaderOnly $0.00
The standard system supports 2 x 3m or 6m UltraMats and is up to 4 times more power efficient than what you are used to. That translates into 7 hours minimum expected operational life on the internal battery.
And start up time is less than 1 second with system instantly ready from power up. Simple as that!
This puppy weighs only 6kg!! Take it on the plane as hand luggage.
3G Comms dongle and Radio Modem communications.
- Supports two (3M or 6M) Trident UltraMats
- Robust, waterproof, small (L27 x W24 x H18 cm) durable plastic, latching case
- 12VDC, 9Ah internal battery
- Power monitoring system with LED battery level indicator.
- Instant-ready system from power up. Start time is < 1 second.
- Large Color LCD display showing key information
- Supports active transponders, with very large receive loop dimensions (up to 8m x 1m coverage per loop).
- Internal Beeper (can be disabled by configuration)
- Receivers and transmitters report their status
- Bigger LCD with larger font making it easier to read.
- GPS is the most common true time source, TimeMachine now uses GPSfor an accurate time source. Meaning that your TimeMachine will always be on the true time, making syncing your reader time a thing of the past
- High/Medium/Low switch allows you to set transmit field strength easily depending on what type of tag you are using.
- Transmit on/off button – simply toggle to stop reading tags without turning the reader off
- Improved interference (electrical noise) immunity as standard.
- New, minimised weak zones at ends of mats using time division multiplexing.