The Opal is a great all in one solution for events up to 500 people. No separate timing system is required.
- POE Injector $25.00
- No accessories needed. $0.00
Alternatively, you can use on truss or arch mounted to avoid having anything on the ground.
Comes with VESA mount. You can also mount on your arch, truss, or any way you choose.
Suggested for events up to 500 people. When side mounted the chute should be no more than 15' wide. Can be used as a backup to a standard mat based timing system.
- Attractive, light-weight, and low-profile unit
- Approximately 30.5 x 8.75 x 2 in (77.5 x 22.2 x 5 cm)
- Weighing less than 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- DLPA antenna with beam switching and polarization attributes
- EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C
- Dual-Linear Phased Array (DLPA) antenna technology
- High impact strength, UV, chemical and cleaning solution resistant
- 10/100BASE-T auto-negotiate
- DHCP, Static, or Link local Addressing (LLA) with Multicast DNS
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Slots, clearance holes, and integrated threaded for mounts
- Easily mounts to any round surface (Stand not included)
- Includes Vesa Quick Attach Mounting Clamp.
- Can be powered off POE switch or POE injector (not included).